FONT DESIGNERS ON TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS
- KG Fonts by Kimberly Geswein
- Okie Fonts Collection by Elaine
- Perfect Blend Fonts by Amanda Newsome
- CK Fonts by Courtney Keimer
- AG Fonts by Amy Groesbeck
- Hello Fonts by Jen Jones
- MGL Fonts by Stef
- The Upper Elementary Classroom
- Monica Fonts by Monica Abarca
- KA Fonts by Kaitlynn Albani
- Babbling Abby by Abby Mullins
- YB Fonts by Yara
- Teach 123-Michelle
- CC Fonts by Cara Carroll
- TeachtoTell by Laurane Rae
- GB Fonts by Gabby Barba
Tip: The hand naturally draws smoother, more accurate curves in a concave arc pivoted by the arm and wrist. To take advantage of this, keep turning your paper rather than adjusting your position or drawing against this pivot point.
A Teachable Teacher’s Blog Post: How to Install and Use Fonts
This blog post is for MAC users and over a picture & written tutorial.
7 tips for design and fontsy products
Keep ‘Em Thinking Blog Post: FONT HACK FOR TEACHERS – USING FONTS WITHOUT THE DOWNLOAD
Are you obsessed with fonts? Do you hate making classroom materials on your school computer because you can’t install all those fabulous fonts you find on Teachers Pay Teachers and other websites? Do you have cute fonts on your home computer, so you make everything at home instead of school? Despair no more! I have a FANTASTIC FONT HACK that makes it possible for you to use all those fabulous fonts on your school PC without having to install them!
Get Social – Follow on Pinterest